Update

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lots of fun stuff has been happening that I've not blogged about..so i'll give you a recap of our life the past couple weeks:
Last weekend we went to an ugly sweater/white elephant Christmas party put on by my lovely sister and her friend Stephanie. I got an apron and some Cumin spice..not bad.
we became obsessed with this 3 week show. so much talent. 
just vocals. no instruments.
i literally got chills on some songs.
and these guys (Committed) were our favorite.
I voted for them 10 times.
They won :)
Went to the Griffith Observatory. Go if you can.


He went to the Moon and brought it back to me as an early Christmas present.
What a guy.
We ran in the annual Santa Monica-Venice Christmas run.
I did it because I wanted to.  Jason was forced because I signed him up :)

just warming up.
 Beck Allen Hawkley was born Dec 17th.
We got to meet the sweet babe just 2 hours after he was born.
Kate is a superwoman and did it all natural. She is amazing.
And he is too perfect. 

Besides these things, we've just been working.
We are still doing P90x, in case you wanted to know.
We're on week 5, but we haven't been perfect.
Our favorite song right now is Lets Stay Together by Al Green. 
We sing it every night and we're really good at harmonizing. (HA) 
Jason gets really into it. One of these days I'm going to secretly video tape him. 

Tomorrow is my last day of work and then I have 10 days off. yesss.
We're excited to go home and spend the holidays with our family and friends that we've been missing:)

2 comments:

  1. You're kidding me. I am in the middle of watching the sing off finale and I read you blog too early! I spoiled it! But seriously how good is sing off? I LOVE IT! And I love your bangs too btw..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really miss you guys. We didn't get to go to an ugly sweater party this year. We'll have to plan one ourselves next year- and hopefully we'll be in california. You know what that means... we'll plan one together!! haha. Harmonizing eh? Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground