In Case You didn't Know

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thanks to my friend Kylie, I went to the Ellen Show. 
And it was fabulous. 
She really knows how to get a crowd going.
and yes I recorded it, paused it, and took pics with the iphone..you would too.
Dancing with her was my favorite part. 
I am determined to go to go to a couple more of these shows..12 days of Christmas? 
Yes, please. 
Who's with me?

For some reason, every girl in my family has managed to get on this show sometime or another (i think Jill has us beat with the number of times) but lets all go together next time!! :)

2 comments:

  1. yeah sisters dancing with ellen!!!!!! A MUST!

    p.s. i've been 5 times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh luckyy! i'd love to go to one of her shows! :)
    cute bloggy.
    xx.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground