one day..

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm all the sudden really into interior design.
Maybe because we spent part of our weekend in Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc.
I couldn't get enough and wished we could fast forward to 10 years where we are
hopefully living in a home and i can do whatever i want to it.
let alone, afford it.
but for now i can dream, right?

cool chair

love this

in love with this bathroom flooring

 i probably would just hang out in my bathroom all the time if this was it.
 DREAM - i love grey so much
pretty

2 comments:

  1. Hey...how come I never thought of this...maybe you should get a degree in interior design. You have a natural knack for knowing what looks in and cool. Hmmmm! Just a thought.

    I loved the kitchen and the bathroom floor.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground