Planking around the (Sea)World

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So, this past weekend was the 1st annual LeSueur Family reunion.
On Saturday, we all went to Seaworld.
We had the random idea to "Plank" all over the park.
I realize that this is the most random trend that is happening right now, but let me tell you, it was HILARIOUS to see everyone in my family do this.
Plus, the other park-goer's reactions to our weird picture positioning.
Here we are: oldest to youngest - babes included.

Weird? Yes
Hilarious? Absolutely
Will we do something like this again? Most Definitely

3 comments:

  1. HA this is so weird. but so great at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is the best thing I have ever seen! Love you Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so hilarious! I love the one on the back of the sea world beetle!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground