22 Week Bumpdate

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

So these bump shots are not my favorite and I always feel extremely awkward when taking them, but for posterity's sake here she is in all her 22 week glory.

How far along?: 22 weeks (feels like 32)
Total weight gain: 12lbs
Maternity clothes?: Absolutely 
Stretch marks?: No
Sleep: Sleeping ok
Best moment this week: When I finally saw movement from the outside! 
Have you told family and friends: YES!
Movement: Yes but not a ton. Still waiting for those strong kicks. Fun fact - I told my doc I was a bit concerned I'm not feeling a ton of movement and she checked my notes and sure enough, my placenta is right in front..blocking kicks and punches. Who knew!?
Food cravings: i've been loving fish tacos (or any kind) and pineapple.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really..but I do get acid reflux
Have you started to show yet: very much so
Gender prediction: IT'S A GIRL!
Wedding rings on or off?: on
Milestones: baby is size of a spaghetti squash:)

1 comment:

  1. Annie you look so cute!! and only 12 lbs!!!! I think I gained 20 lbs by 22 weeks ahhhh. You are over halfway! so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground