VALENTINE'S DAY

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Since Valentine's Day was on a Sunday this year, we celebrated for a few days.
Thursday and Friday, Piper had a little party with friends. One they exchanged Valentine's and the other they decorated sugar cookies. She is so lucky to have so many little friends here! 
That is something we never take for granted.
Friday, Jason and I went on a little date and ate at Red O in Newport.
(We also went to get new phones, but that's a long story)
We had such a good conversation over dinner that you can really only have when it's just one on one. (no kids)
Jason isn't a huge Valentine's lover, but he knows I am so he's a good sport ;)
On Saturday we spent all day at the beach and then Jason took Piper out of a little date.
He went outside and knocked on the door and was waiting with candy and a flower for her.
It was one of the cutest thing I have ever seen. (may have cried)
They went and saw Kung Fu Panda and got Yogurtland.
When she came home she was on cloud 9. I have honestly never seen her so happy and giddy.
While they were on their date, I went and got a pedicure and came home and cleaned the house.
I kind of loved it.
Sunday we made breakfast together and that was about it!
I really love this man of mine and feel so lucky that he's mine FOREVER. 
There really is no one better for me than him.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground