Bachelorette Party

Thursday, June 24, 2010

We had so much fun! We went to Joe's Crab Shack in Newport for dinner and then headed to Laguna and went 80's dancing..
How cute is my tiara? (look closely..)
in the zone.
I love these two so much. Besties since day 1!
Pregnant girl can still get down.
"They're spotlighting us!" "No they're telling us to get down"
Aubrey is probably one of my favorite people to dance with. Her moves are unreal.
My sisters are the BEST!
And my new ones are too :)
Classic in front of the house pic just like the old days.
To say the least, my bachelorette party was bomb and I got some real good advice, if you know what I mean.
Just ONE more day, and yes I'm counting down the hours.
(stole these pics from Jessie's FB.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I wish i could have been there for this! I am so excited for you... only one more day and you will be married : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like you had a blast! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are so cute! ONE more day!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground