SOON!!!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

It is coming sooner than I know it..I can't believe that in 2 weeks from today I will be married! I will have a HUSBAND. Not just any husband, but the cutest, sweetest, bestest, greatest, smartest, funnest boy in the world :) And I will be a WIFE! Jason and I literally talk about our wedding every single day and how crazy it is that we are going to do all sorts of things that married people do and that we get to be together every single minute (except when working). That is what I can't wait for the MOST! Just to be with him whenever I please..and NOT having to say goodnight. That's the worst. We have been engaged for about 6 months and needless to say, we are both more than ready to make it official. I have never been more excited for anything in my life. In fourteen days a whole new life with my best friend will begin and I get to be with him forever..Nothing makes me happier than that.

5 comments:

  1. AAAHHHH!!!!!! I love knowing you two are so in love and knowing this is so right. One word...blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I am so excited for you! Being married is so fun, and it is wonderful not having to go to separate houses at night. Can't wait to see you as a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. annie! i saw your blog address from facebook. i'm SOOO excited for you! not having to say goodnight at the end of the day really is the best! congratulations and good luck with all the finishing touches on your wedding plans! your invitation is so cute too btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Annie!!!! I'm so excited for you! I wish I could fly out to California for your big day, I'm so sad that I can't make it! You are going to be such a beautiful bride! :) I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground