Playing catch up: JULY

Friday, August 9, 2013

July was the month of FUN. We were on the go non-stop and had so many things planned.
Although it was the best ever, we are a little excited to finally have some downtime (especially me).
I really haven't had a day to just relax and catch up on things that I need to do, but it's been well worth it.
 We went to my favorite place on the planet: LAKE POWELL
I grew up going here every summer with my family and there really is nothing better than being out there with no cell service and washing your hair in the water. That is my childhood and being there brings back all those memories. Jason and I finally got the chance to go there together this summer with his family and it was a blast, of course! It's always is fun at LP.




 Are you sick of seeing pictures of me in this bathing suit and hat yet? Can't help it.
 The night we got home from Lake Powell we went straight to a concert at the MV Lake with my family. Donavon Frankenreiter - for free! Can't beat that.
 And then the day finally came where we made our way up to good old Rexburg, Idaho so I could GRADUATEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely a highlight of this summer...and year. Ok fine, a highlight of my life! So glad we went up there to do that. I loved being back on that campus and seeing all the changes. SO MUCH has changed. Miss that place sometimes...so grateful I was able to go to school there. Can't believe it has been 4 years since I've been back. Also so grateful for my supporters! Thanks for coming and being there for me:)
(2 years on campus, I took 2 years off, and then finished 2 years online)
 Big thanks to these two people. They helped me so much and motivated me to keep going.

 BIGGEST thanks goes out to my main man. I mean, lets be honest, I really truly could not have finished some of those classes with out his help. He was so patient with me and helped me every step of the way. Husband of the century!
 Was a bridesmaid at one of my dearest and sweetest friends wedding.


The days in between were spent at the beach all. day. long.
It was a fun and very eventful month. I need a nap just thinking about it.
One for the books!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground