Mommyhood

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Being a mom is a crazy whirlwind of emotions.
it's an exhausting, exciting, heart-bursting, patience trying experience. at least that's how it's been for me. i've loved every moment of it, even when my eyes feel like they're about to pop out because I'm so tired, but then she looks at me with a big smile and i forget about everything i was feeling and fall in love with her all over again.
this little girl is our world and she has us wrapped tightly around her little chubby finger.
i could stare at that face all day long and quite frankly, i do.
i have learned so much about myself; my strengths and my weaknesses.
so to my Piper girl: thanks for making me better and allowing me to grow more than I thought was possible in these last four months. 
you are my littlest love.





xox

3 comments:

  1. She is a dream. You are the cutest momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the sweetest! thanks girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with every word you said. One of the hardest things I've ever done yet I'm dying for another! It only gets better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground