And then we almost missed the ball drop...

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!! How is it already 2013?
I've learned that the older I get, the faster time goes.
Oops, I completely neglected this little bloggity blog of mine over the past few weeks, but now that the hustle and bustle of the holidays are over and I am back to my normal routine, I will be better at posting little tid bits here and there about our life happenings.

So I sort of have the post-holiday blues. 
I think that this Christmas was one of my favorites to date and I am sad to see it go. 
Although the blues have set in, I am also super giddy about this coming year!
We have so many things that we have planned for and so many changes that will happen this year.
I know what you're thinking..SHE'S PREGNANT! Nope, I am not...not yet at least ;)
A few exciting things that will happen this year: I will FINALLY graduate in JULY! (hallelujah!), Jason will FINALLY end this job of his that rules our lives (can I get another hallelujah!?), therefore starting a new job which we HOPE lands us back closer to our homes and families, but if we have to stay here in LA a little longer that's ok too. 
2012 was good to us, but I feel like 2013 is where we are going to turn the page and start a new chapter in our journey together.
I'm ready for some change!
Bring it.

We spent New Year's Eve with some fun friends of ours. We went to dinner and then came back to the house to play games, go in the jacuzzi, and watch the ball drop. We were so into our games that the next thing we knew it was 11:58 and we were scrambling to fill up our glasses and grab our poppers before the ball dropped. We literally almost missed it. haha.
Shout out to Alex Steele for these fun polaroids:)


I think it's safe to say we are both very excited to see what this year holds and we are ready for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground