Family Pics

Thursday, January 26, 2012

As promised, here are some shots from our family pictures.
Such a beautiful day, with such a talented photographer.
There were tons more of my siblings & their families, but I'll leave that to them to post those:)
here are a few I love...

 This was right when we found out that K&P are prego with baby #2
I think my mom's face is my favorite.
 
 And what's a LeSueur photoshoot without a jumping picture?
We love those.
 So blessed to have these amazing ladies in my life. 
Not only are they so gorge, but they are my besties!
Just love them.


In other news, I just signed up for a city league soccer team & my first game is tonight! I'm kinda nervous, it's been almost 2 years since I've had cleats on my feet.
& hopefully everyone isn't super into it because I have a feeling I'm going to be a little rusty & that could get kind of awkward.

4 comments:

  1. love you and these pics. ANd glad you are playing soccer, you will do great. just have fun. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I played again. SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. annie! You are probably one of the most beautiful girls i know. im serious. i die at your long gorgeous locks! and your mom...total babe in those yellow pants. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie you have such a beautiful family! I Love these pictures--especially the one with the flying kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are darling. LOVE you OUTFIT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground