Missing

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am missing a particular place today. 
A little place called Ecuador. 
Blows my mind that 3 years have passed by since I began my journey there.
 I miss the delicious pan (bread) we used to buy for 50 cents.
I miss waking up at the crack of dawn to drive to the orphanages.
 I miss the ninos hugs and kisses all day every day.
I miss walking into their 'cunas' every morning and seeing them jumping and giggling in their cribs so excited to see us and to get out and play.
I miss my sweet sweet baby Mateo.
I hope so much that he's found a home with loving parents.
 I miss the craziness of these 2 year olds. 
Never a dull moment.
I miss these amazing girls way too much.
I miss a lot about this awesome experience, but so grateful to have done it.
It was not easy, nor was it always fun, but it was 100% worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! So glad you had this life changing opportunity in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground