Easter

Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter came so fast this year and in the midst of some of our busiest weeks, 
i hardly had time to prepare. no baskets, no candy, no dying eggs, etc. but good thing piper will have no recollection of this easter.
plus, to be honest, it was kind of nice not to do all the fluffy stuff. {although that is always SO FUN}
this year, we were able to just focus on the real meaning of Easter and think about the atoning sacrifice and resurrection of our Savior.
It really is hard for me to put into words how much love i have for my Savior.
I know that because of Him, I am able to be cleansed of my sins and so that i can live with my family foreverrrr.
the meaning of this holiday is so sacred and it's hard not to get caught up in the easter bunny fun (ps. why an easter bunny? kind of creepy)
i love my family so much and am filled up gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground